Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pee-Wee Herman Had A Farm



Here I picked some songs from the Big Top Pee-Wee Soundtrack that have Pee-Wee singing on them. This movie is totally underrated. It's great. Check out The Girl On The Flying Trapeze. That's Pee-Wee doing a night club act that turned out to only be a dream. I want another Pee-Wee movie!

DANNY ELFMAN :: MAIN TITLE

PEE-WEE HWEMAN :: THE GIRL ON THE FLYING TRAPEZE

DANNY ELFMAN/PEE-WEE HERMAN :: HAPPY HOUSE/PEE-WEE HERMAN HAD A FARM

PEE-WEE HERMAN AND CAST :: BIG TOP FINALE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you there. Would love to see a new Pee Wee flick. Each time I read an interview with Paul Reubens he was always mentioning two scripts he had in readiness for a return of Pee-Wee but alas still no sign. What's sad is that as the years go by he ain't getting any younger and the sight of an old Pee-Wee is way too depressing to consider. What I really want is for the supposed special edition pack of the Playhouse dvds to be released. I've been holding off buying the current release all because of an interview I saw with Letterman and Reubens where the latter mentioned that fans should hang out for the super dooper extras loaded edition. Well, I'm still waiting. Pathetic ain't it?
By the way, your blog is Fabulous! Keep up the brilliant work. I only came across it today and can't wait to browse your entries. Thank-you.
(Wow, is that Diana Dors I see further down? Saw her recently in an old Adam and the Ants clip..totally forgotten about that. )

brainwerk said...

Not pathetic at all. I own both movie DVDs and both Pee-Wee's Playhouse box sets. If they come out with deluxe editions, I'm sure I'd get them too...

Anonymous said...

Guess what all? You're getting another Pee-Wee movie! Paul Reubens has written 2 scripts, one adult-themed and one that involves the cast of the Playhouse, and the kid-friendly one has already been greenlit and will begin filmin before the year is over!