Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Raiders Of The Lost Ark :: Read Along

Indiana Jones takes on the nazis on his quest to find the ark of the covenant. They got the same guy to voice Indy as they did for Han on the Star Wars Read-Alongs posted earlier. Instead of the R2-D2 beep, you get a whip crack as an indication to turn the page. Someday I want to scan in these books.

INDIANA JONES :: RAIDERS OF THE LONG ARK :: READ-ALONG BOOK AND RECORD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I want to thank you (I have thanked you right?) Your record book postings are like nostalgia goldmines for me, as I had preactically all the Lucas inspired record books growing up. These are so great man. Thanks.

Chris Battle said...

I still have an LP that has just the original movie dialogue & sounds.... no narrator. It's supposed to preserve "the original movie-going experience". These rips bring back some memories, that's for sure.