Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A-Team :: Book & Recording

Mr. T and company are running from the government and fighting for the rights of the ones who've been wronged. Just the way we like it. Here is a Peter Pan Bookn & Recording from 1984 called The A-Team - The Maltese Cow.

THE A-TEAM :: THE MALTESE COW :: BOOK AND RECORDING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jebus on a cow. That is freaking sweet, I didn;t even know they did record books for the A-Team. Man you so wouldn't see Murdock waving a pistol around on the cover of a kids book today. I think I'm in the mood to go build a makeshift battlevan out of an old Pinto and some 2x4's. And then I'll flip it.