Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, April 04, 2008

APRIL - Ted Knight: Hi Guys


I'm really sorry this took so long my friends. This one was promised way back in August...

Here is some classic Ted Knight at his hammiest (Is that a word?). This record is set in his Mary Tyler Moore era, and I have to admit that I'm more of a Caddyshack/Too Close For Comfort kind of guy... Ted Knight is the master of the nervous laugh and played the uptight/smug roll as good as anyone else in the business. Enjoy.

TED KNIGHT: HI GUYS

9 comments:

litlgrey said...

Of course, Knight was also the low-rent announcer for any number of subpar Hanna-Barbera superhero adventures, and in the 1950s and 1960s he played any number of "heavies" and "baddies."

Not Dickless said...

Finally. Thanks!!

triacus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
triacus said...

Well worth the wait. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It's such an odd album he made. Nice to have though.

doug said...

Thank you so much for this one. I had it when it was new, but I lost a ton of LPs years ago. Now, with the help of really great bloggers, I am finding a few of my favorites.
Bassooner.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Classic Ted Knight Post!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jeez...here I am, 5 years too late! I would love to get a repost of this rare Ted Knight album if you still have it...thanks kindly!