Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jayne Busts Up Las Vegas

I'm going back to Vegas tomorrow morning. In honor of the trip I'm throwing up Jayne Busts Up Las Vegas. I had higher hopes for this record to tell you the truth. It's a live recording of a cabaret-style musical. When I listen to it, I'm never exactly sure what is going on. It's still really good though and a great time piece.

JAYNE MANSFIELD :: JAYNE BUSTS UP LAS VEGAS

5 comments:

Larry said...

I love kitsch like this. Anything from Mamie Van Doren, Marilyn Monroe, or any other 1950s sexpot who couldn't sing?

brainwerk said...

I have a Mamie Van Doren song on an album. I'll rip it in.

Oren said...

Masfield was fantastic. This album is a great listen. Thank you for uploading it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this, have you anything else Jayne Mansfield related? It's hard to find any of her recording these days - Thanks

Anonymous said...

can you please reupload the album?