Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Electro-Batusi

I'll admit that I know nothing about this group. They are called B.O.S.E. and this song is called Batman / The Original Swing. Did they mean Swinger? Not sure. But I do know that they sampled real sound clips from the 60's Batman TV show. Think 1989 Electronic, like Information Society. No picture sleeve on this one.

B.O.S.E. :: BATMAN / THE ORIGINAL SWING

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna leave this song on constant loop all day!!!

Anonymous said...

I think BOSE also did Robocop )Dance til you Drop) that used samples from the original movie.

Anonymous said...

here's the label
http://www.discogs.com/image/R-324693-1153327441.jpeg