Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Complete Festus

Somehow I goofed up and lost a song. I ripped the entire record at the request of a bunch of viewers, but when I went to put it all together, I didn't have all the songs. I'm missing Festus Talks About Teenage Music and Dances/Cornbread and Butter Milk. I'll go back and see what happened. Maybe it's one of those times where the track listing doesn't match the actual tracks on the record. Anyways... Here is Gunsmoke's Festus Sings 'n Talks 'bout Dodge City 'n Stuff. Believe me. It's a lot funnier than you'd think it would be.

KEN KURTIS :: GUNSMOKE'S FESTUS TALKS ABOUT DODGE CITY

3 comments:

Kolaboy said...

Thanks a bunch for this =)

Anonymous said...

I have the missing track #4 "Festus Talks About Teenage Music And Dances/Corn Bread and Buttermilk" rippped from my vinyl. It's not nearly as clean as your version, but I'm willing to send it along if you like, just to complete the album.

Anonymous said...

Well worth the wait!! Thanks for the completed album!