Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas TV Burnout!

Happy New Year everyone! Well another Christmas has come and gone... Bummer eh? Now that all of you have put away your Christmas music collections, I have finally got this mix together and posted it. If you don't get it now, I'll make sure it is still posted next Christmas. I hope you enjoy it. I've picked my favorite clips and arranged them in an order that seems to make sense. Now it's back to trying to fix all of these broken links. Wish me luck.

Follow this link for the mix
Check The Cool Wax :: Christmas TV Burnout!

3 comments:

SadieSue said...

Thanks so much for all the shares! I just discovered your blog via a comment in the FaLaLaLaLa forums.

What an amazing collection of vinyl you've shared! I am wondering, though, if you would be willing to reshare the Super Heroes & Star Wars LPs, most especially the Jonny Quest one (please, oh, please!!). The links don't work, or at least they don't work for me, & have a pair of 5 year old nephews who would adore them. I introduced them to Jonny Quest a year or so ago & now he lives on in another generation. =D And naturally, they are huge Star Wars & Batman (the original series which we are watching together) fans as well.

brainwerk said...

I am in the slow process of re-posting EVERYTHING here. I took a few years off and the place that hosted my files is no more. I will bump Jonny Quest to the top of my pile. I'm glad you like the blog! Please stop back and I'll try and have it up.

swac said...

Aw, crud, I never got to download Christmas TV Burnout. I'd love to be able to get a copy! Glad I got the other mixes when they were new, not sure how I blanked out on this one.