Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's The Liverpools!!!

I'm guessing this one was designed to dupe people who wern't paying close attention, probably parents and grandparents. I'm not even convinces they are English at all. Give them a listen and you will here some sour notes here and there. Below are the four Beatles songs on the record.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

2 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

I know someone who collects Beatles covers so thanks for these.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for posting so much great stuff. I like the "Let me tell ya now" at the fade of She Loves You.