Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Gonna Let Her In

How can you not like 70's Travolta? Welcome Back, Kotter; Grease; Saturday Night Fever; even Urban Cowboy in the 80's is one of my favorites. Here he is singing some soft 70's pop. The song Let Her In was the single and I really like the song. The rest is good to but might be a little too sappy for some.

JOHN TRAVOLTA :: JOHN TRAVOLTA

OR DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-my-god-what-a-cover.... I mean the back of the cover.... he´s touching himself...
I´ll pick up it man, ok!! I want to show it to the world....

Mike White said...

Thank you for this!