Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tikki Tikki Tembo

This was probably the first record that I listened to over and over as a kid so I was pretty floored to come across it in a clearance bin at a thrift store. Listening to it now I really don't hear anything that would make me want to listen to it again, but it did bring me back... Any one else remember this one? It's the story of a kid falling into a well in China and his name was too long for his brother to say when he was out of breath after running for help.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this record!

Anonymous said...

From Skip Heller --

Me three. Read it to my sister a lot, too.

Mr. Miscreant said...

Holy freaking crap! I remember this!!! Oh the memories!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my 8 year old and 6 year old's favorites. Have you seen the scholastic videos? They have this one and my kids love it. They would love to hear this too, but sadly I got hear after the files were gone : ( LOVE your site though.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Dave said...

Could you reshare this one if possible please? Thanks.
Dave