Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Whole Hogan's Heroes

Back in June I posted four tracks from this record and there were requests for the whole thing. Here it is. Sorry for forgetting about it for five months... Here's the cast of Hogan's Heroes (Robert Clary, Richard Dawson, Ivan Dixon and Larry Hovis) with out Bob Crane singing their favorite songs of World War II.

ROBERT CLARY, RICHARD DAWSON, IVAN DIXON, LARRY HOVIS :: HOGAN'S HEROES SING THE BEST OF WORLD WAR II

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh !

Anonymous said...

Thanks! My vinyl copy sounds terrible, so glad to get the tracks!

Den said...

Would you upload this file again? I am getting a site error from Brainwerk.

I can't wait to hear this one!