Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More Lenny Dee Goodness

Well I haven't posted any Lenny Dee in a while, so here we go. Here are a couple of tracks from My Favorite Things. Oddly enough, I didn't rip the title song because it isn't one of my favorite things... Some day soon, I am going to rip all four albums from his double album Greatest Hits (Vol. 1 and 2). This guy is great. You may recognize The Yakety Organ. I think it was part of the Benny Hill Theme.

LENNY DEE :: DOWNTOWN


LENNY DEE :: UNCHAINED MELODY


LENNY DEE :: THE YAKETY ORGAN


LENNY DEE :: MORE


LENNY DEE :: MISTY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can never get enough Lenny Dee! Isn't his stuff just amazing? Love it! Thanks a million!!!
- Michael D

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Still a pity that not full album.

Kip W said...

Any chance of a repost on the Yakety Organ? I can't imagine it not being a wonderful listening experience.

adilson said...

Meu amigo, estou a procura deste album algum tempo,tenho alguma coisa do Lenne Dee,mais este ainda ñ havia encontrado,gostaria se possivel o link deste album ñ sei se vc disponibiliza o link,ficarei agradecido,um abraço e obrigado.