Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Spider-man Power Records :: Vol. 2

More Power Records here. It's The Amazing Spider-Man in Invasion of the Dragon Men and 4 other stories. I want to know. Where's Green Goblin, Electro or The Rhino? Power Records must have only bought the license for old web-head and not his Marvel villains.

POWER RECORDS :: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 2


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing post!
I really LOVE this superhero stuff!
After Batman and Spidey & friends another awesome record. :)
Thanks alot!

PS Please,please don't forget about the Frank Gorshin flipside "Never Let Her Go" ;)

brainwerk said...

Thanks. I just ripped in the Frank Gorshin last night. I'll get it up in the next few days.