Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Brady Kids

















































Here are The Kids From The Brady Bunch. If you don't feel all warm inside after listening to this you have a heart of stone. Was this album connected with their cartoon? I'm not sure. Some original Brady songs but more covers. Even another Beatles cover and a version of the song Ben. Maybe my Volume 2 mix should be made up only of Beatles covers... I ripped the entire album because I know there are a lot of Brady fans out there. What the hell is the name of this record?

THE KIDS FROM THE BRADY BUNCH

4 comments:

Dave said...

That's the only title I've ever seen this LP called - "The Kids From The Brady Bunch".

Dave

Esther said...

I have this album, and ditto what Dave said about the title. I remember playing this album at my 11th birthday party - we thought it was pretty groovy!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot.

DJ Kool JB said...

Can we get a re-up.....MU is dead