Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Complete Al Hirt :: The Horn Meets The Hornet

Two posts in a day. Wow. It's been awhile for that. This one is really good. I've watched a lot of TV and I didn't know half these shows. Doesn't matter. Great cover too. Comes with a Get Smart Theme to go with my previous post. Also has Batman, Green Hornet and The Monkees. All favs.

AL "HE'S THE KING" HIRT :: THE HORN MEETS THE HORNET

OR DOWNLOAD FROM FILEHO! HERE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I discovered your site last week, and have been leeching everything I can. I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I just wanted to say thanks. I wasn't sure where to say it.

If you don't mind, I'd like to put in a vote for the Ann Margaret album. That was my second choice. My first was this Al Hirt album.

Later!

Drew

Dave said...

Thanks. I missed this one the last time someone offered it. Glad to see you back in business.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow. I was skeptical that I'd even be interested in this, but it is completely blowing me away. Great stuff! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I found this today at a record show in Green Bay, Wisconsin, for $1. Thanks for introducing me to it.

Unknown said...

Hey for anyone still looking for a link to download this, I found it at zippyshare, at this link: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/33787951/file.html

Unknown said...

Hey for anyone still looking for a link to download this, I found it at zippyshare, at this link: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/33787951/file.html

Unknown said...

Hey for anyone still looking for a link to download this, I found it at zippyshare, at this link: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/33787951/file.html

Unknown said...

Hey for anyone still looking for a link to download this, I found it at zippyshare, at this link: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/33787951/file.html