Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, August 28, 2006

How To Stuff A Wild Bikini

We are moving into the beach movies with Dwayne Hickman. I have to admit I'm not his biggest fan. Sorry. He doesn't have the charisma of Frankie. In this movie Frankie is going to the reserves and he dosen't want another guy to steal Annette from him so, with the help of a witch doctor, he sends Cassandra, a sea beauty to keep the guys busy. Mickey Rooney shows up wants to make Cassandra a model. This must be one of the first product placements when Annette and Dwayne each have their own bucket of KFC chicken on the beach perfectly turned so you can read the label.

CAST :: HOW TO STUFF A WILD BIKINI

MICKEY ROONEY AND THE BEACH GIRLS :: HOW ABOUT US

JOHN ASHLEY :: THAT'S WHAT I CALL A HEALTHY GIRL

HARVEY LEMBECK :: THE BOY NEXT DOOR

THE KINGSMEN :: GIVE HER LOVIN'

ANNETTE FUNICELLO :: BETTER BE READY

ANNETTE FUNICELLO :: THE PERFECT BOY

FRANKIE AVALON, ANNETTE FUNICELLO, DWAYNE HICKMAN :: IF IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

CAST :: AFTER THE PARTY

HARVEY LEMBECK :: FOLLOW YOUR LEADER

END THEME

----------------

HOW TO STUFF A WILD BIKINI TRAILER

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Post. Good to hear these old classic's.
Do you ever run across a movie soundtrack called "The Lively Set" ?
Thanks
Jack

WaltDatedWorld said...

Where is "I Am My Ideal" by Harvey Lembeck?

brainwerk said...

It's weird. I bought this DVD used and it skips a little. I may have to flip it over and watch the full screen version. I read that the song was in the movie but I didn't see it. Does anyone know if this is like the Annette song that didn't make it to the DVD from Beach Blanket Bingo?

KaBluie said...

Thanks for all these Beach Party songs!
Do you have the rest Pajama Party, The Ghost In The Invisible Bikini & Back To The Beach?
The song "Follow Your Leader" is "I Am My Ideal"!

Larry said...

Keep these soundtracks coming. I personally can't get enough of them. They are a lot of fun and help me to look back on a different--much different--time than we live in today.

brainwerk said...

The DVDs for Pajama Party and Invisible Bikini are not available on Netflix. I'll have to look elsewhere...