Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

R.I.P. Captain America






















Being how Marvel comics has killed Captain America, I thought I would honor him by reposting the Captain America (and the Falcon) Power Record. I'm sure he'll be back, But it is sad that the the biggest Avenger for Old Glory is gone...

CAPTAN AMERICA AND THE FALCON :: AND A PHOENIX SHALL RISE :: POWER RECORDS

OR DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPOLAD

OR DOWNLOAD THIS RECORD HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wrong the killing of Cap I mean. What will they do next kill Superman... I wait.

Casey said...

Thanks for the Capt. post. I saw your post and I had to go dig thru some old stuff and find me an ol' Capt. myself..
Thanks..and i invite you to visit my blog. Your post inspired mine.
props!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God... I used to have this one when I was a kid. I had it completely memorized, and used to recite the whole thing from memory while looking at the book, even before I could read.

Thank you! Now to see if I still remember it!