Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Brainwerk Christmas Mix 2010

Here is my annual Christmas Mix from 2010. This one has a newer slant to it. It's chock full of holiday goodness from some great indie, surf and folk artists. It even has a few classics by Dean Martin and Elvis remixed at the end. I hope you enjoy it. Move that Christmas Tree to the corner of the room so you have room to dance!

2 comments:

RonNasty said...

Fantastic effort! A great listen, I didn't want it to end.

Anonymous said...

Cool!

I really REALLY hope you will be doing more of those Christmas TV soundbites this year - I love them - and yours have inspired me to look for some of my own as well!