Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

FREE Christmas Music Sampler With Some GREAT Songs!

Paste Magazine Holiday Sampler is FREE! Well, you could be a sport and tip them a few bucks if you are feeling the spirit. Included is the NEW JD McPherson song "Twinkle" (not available on iTunes until December 11) and one of my recent Christmas favorites called "Why Can't It Be Christmas All Year" by Rosie Thomas. I'm sure there are other gems too... I just now starting to listen to it but was so excited to see these two songs on here that I had to spread the word. Thanks Paste Magazine!

1 comment:

DonHo57 said...

Great music, thanks for sharing with us!