Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mallet Mischief

Last week I received my first birthday present. My brother Bill and I went to the MSP Music Expo a couple of weekends ago. It's basically a record show. He bought me Mallet Mischief. This has to be in the top ten coolest album covers of all time! I also bought covers to some 45s; 2 Elvis, The Monkees, Bing Crosby, Johnny Cash and others I can't remember now. My goal is to fill an entire wall with great album art. There is another Record Show on Saturday, February 11th at the VFW in Uptown.

This mp3 is actually from a cd called Incredibly Strange Music, Vol. 1 not a rip from the record.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.



1 comment:

Wastedpapiers said...

Great sleeve. I have those Incredibly Strange Records books too- a must for any collector of weird and odd records from thrift shops and boot sales etc. The trouble is I hardly ever see any of the records I see in those pages! I guess thaey all ened up on eBay!