Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I'm going to take a little time off from posting new records until I get the server up and running. It's almost ready, just want to do some testing on it to make sure it's OK. All of the files were lost on the last crash so they will need to be loaded back up again. Hang in there. It'll be back soon. It will be GREAT not having to deal with the one-click file hosting sites. We have a bunch more records to share. Until then, I'll do my best to keep Volume 1 and Volume 2 of Check The Cool Wax up for download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great year, my faves were The Riddler, gomers pile,
hogans hero's march. Shoot, most everything you put up. Keep it up.