Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Dean & Jerry Collection Vol. 2

I've been told by some readers here that Volume 2 will be out June 5. I'm really excited about this one. It contains all of my favorite Martin & Lewis movies; Hollywood or Bust, Pardners, Artists & Models, Living It Up, You're Never Too Young. Strangely enough it's missing Money From Home and 3 Ring Circus... Not sure why.





1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, like thanks for the announcement....I think with the release of vol. 2 all but 1 of the Dino and jer flicks will be available. Keep spreadin' the great Dinoword.