Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas With The Three Stooges

Sadly recorded WAY past their prime. This Christmas with The Three Stooges is Curly-less and even Shemp-less. The Three Stooges usually make me laugh-out-loud. This unfortunately was recorded with little enthusiasm. That being said, it's still fun to have. Don't let me discourage you from download it.

THE THREE STOOGES :: CHRISTMAS WITH THE THREE STOOGES

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Stooges fan, and even tho the album's not that funny, I think they at least tried to make an entertaining record. I gotta give credit to them for that. :) Was this album released or recorded around the time as their cartoon series, or don't you know?

Lynda (Lvanett from FLLL)

Anonymous said...

This one's on CD at the official Stooges website.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this wonderful surprise.
I agree that I am glad they made efforts to reach us kids of the 1950's and 1960's.
In New York City there was the
Office Joe Bolton Show, every day about 4:30 pm after school. He played all the Stooges shorts. The Stooges even visited the Officer Joe Bolton Show.
When the Stooges made 2 movies in the early 1960's called: The Three Stooges meet Hercules and Go to Mars. We had a double feature at the theater up the street. Us kids on the block went to the movie. We got in at 11:00 am came out at 8:00 pm. Yep We watched both movies twice. The good old days.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a 45 with 4 christmas songs by the 3 stooges and loved it. I hope the songs are on this. I've never seen it before, and sadly I don't know what happened to the 45. Thanks alot, this should be fun.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I've been looking for this for over 30 yrs. I used to have it when I was a kid. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I Agree with most of your comments however I have to say that their version of "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" is the best.

Thanks for all your posts.

Nightowl said...

I have this one on a little 45rpm in bad condition,and have been looking for this for a long time. I found this in the mid to late 1980's and I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw it. I grabed that album like it was a piece of gold, and it was. I have loved the Three Stooges for years and this is the icing on the cake.