Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas Sitcom Soundbytes are back!


Because nobody demanded it. I'm bringing them back anyway. I was on the fence about doing the Christmas sitcom soundbyes again this year. I hit most of my favorites last year and didn't come across too many new ones over the year. Then a couple of weeks ago I received a very nice comment from an anonymous visitor saying how much he enjoyed the soundbytes last Christmas. Somebody was listening to them? Cool! That gets me charged up. He told me about two Hogan's Heroes episodes with Christmas references. Awesome! I looked them up and BANG! I was excited again. Starting soon I'll be posting more soundbytes. Upcoming posts will be Hogans Heroes, The Dukes of Hazzard, Alf, Happy Days and even a Three Stooges short. If you have a request, please drop me a line and I'll try and find it. Also, all of the soundbytes posted last season are still up, so go back to December 2010 and look them over if you haven't already. I even made a compilation of the best - Volume 5 of Check The Cool Wax - Christmas TV Burnout.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Anyone ever tell you that you rock? Going to check out last year's offerings!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm the one who left the note about Hogan's Heroes. Yes, I absolutely love these soundbites! Would you happen to have any Christmas soundbites from M*A*S*H?
That would be fantastic!

Thanks again!

BOPST said...

DUDE...I Live for Check the Cool Wax....eternal thanks...