Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Batman Theme

There were no shortages for Batman Theme covers in the 1960's. Here is one by The Dynamic Batmen. Sorry about the quality here. I almost passed on this record because it was so beat up but this cover was just too compelling. I thought I may never find it again.

FIND ENTIRE ALBUM HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this one! :)

You're blog is getting cooler from post to post!

I wondered if it's possible to hear the missing tracks of this record?

brainwerk said...

The record is in pretty rough shape but I'll get them up. Give me a few weeks though. I'm moving.

Anonymous said...

Holy Audio Find! Thanks for this groooooovy sharity.

Max the drunken severed head