Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Shrine of Dee

This man is a genius. Very few people will agree but in my mind he is. He can take any song and make it his own. I really wish I could have seen him play live. I picked this double album up for only 50 cents. If you download only one song from this blog, download A Taste of Honey.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later when?

Anonymous said...

NEED...sunshine...to...SHOOT...out of ...my...BACKSIDE!

Where...are...trax?

Can't...hold out...much longer.

;-)

heh heh...sorry.

Actually, I wouldn't mind longer waits between posts if it meant whole albums of some if these O.O.P. stax of wax.

The zipped format worked well with Diana Dors.

Thank you.

~P~

brainwerk said...

Here they are. Sorry for the delay. I'm lazy.

Anonymous said...

ThanX man!

You rock!

~P~