Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Caroleers On CD






































People ask me (and I read on boards) about finding the Caroleers on CD. I've always figured finding these songs in CD format was futile. Maybe I'm the last to learn this, but I've found some. There are two CDs out by Peter Pan called Christmas Classics and Christmas Past. I only own Christmas Classics and I can verify that some songs are indeed the same as songs on the two Caroleer albums that I've posted. "A Ride On Santa's Sleigh," "Christmas Mountain," "Ho! Ho! It's Christmas," "The Little Elf," "Momma Santa's Surprise," and "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" are the same versions. "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" and "When Santa Gets Your Letter" are a different versions. But all songs ooze of the Christmas cheeze that we all love.

No comments: