Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Check The Cool Wax Christmas Mix Still Available






















Here is Volume 2 of Check The Cool Wax from last year. It was posted a day or two before Christmas so it really didn't get out there. It contains the best songs from my posts last year. Check it out if you want to. Get it here.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Man, I've been loving your site, but this Christmas schmashup is the best!! Bloggers like you are the best therapy I have, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Eiffel said...

Good blog!

Visit mine: www.cetaithier.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just found out that things like this BLOG existed and I am having SO MUCH FUN listening to all of this amazing music. The Christmas stuff especially, as we had all of these records when I was a kid. Thanks for all the effort just to share with people you don't know!