Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Six Million Dollar Man Saves Christmas


Alright. Let's kick this off here. My first rip of the Christmas season is Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Man with Elves' Revolt. Once I figured out that Steve sounds like George W. Bush, I couldn't stop laughing.




SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN :: ELVES' REVOLT

2 comments:

Will S. said...

Isn't this how Scrooged started out?

swac said...

I think a lot of things bear a striking similarity to this.

BTW...I have the full 12" LP of four Six Million Dollar Man Xmas stories, but this is easily the best. Steve Austin: Union Buster!