Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HOGAN!!!!

One of my favorite album covers EVER. I waited to post this because I've been looking for a better copy. Colonel Hogan bangs the skins with a zany group covering TV themes with comedy bits. I love Hogan's Heroes, but I just can't get scenes from Auto Focus out of my head... Included are a few more versions of the Theme To Hogan's Heroes, Get Smart and The Green Hornet.

BOB CRANE (COLONEL HOGAN) WITH HIS DRUMS AND ORCHESTRA :: PLAY THE FUNNY SIDE OF TV

OR DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPLOAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

cheers
;)

Anonymous said...

Great site. I love it. But I'm having trouble with this Bob Crane zip file. It won't unzip for me and I get an error message saying that it is corrupted. Am I doing something wrong or is the re really a problem with this file?

Ted Hering said...

I recognize Iris Adrien on a couple of the comedy sketches. She appeared on many of the old Jack Benny TV shows. Always played the same loudmouth blonde character.

Anonymous said...

The file is mislabled and hence not downloading properly. It should just be a .zip file and instead has some typoed stuff in it. Can ya fix it for us, pretty please, much appreciated!