Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Johnny Cash 45 Art





Some of my favorite collectibles right now are 45 rpm records with picture sleeves. Most have really cool publicity shots that you just don't see anywhere else. They are not in the best condition, but I'm going to post some every once in awhile. The first gallery here is Johnny Cash.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

I know I'm late to the game, but thanks for throwing up these scans of the Johnny Cash sleeves. I wanted to put up a scan of the sleeve for his Little Drummer Boy last Christmas, but I couldn't afford the $30 price tag on the copy I found. The song is common enough, but no one has seen the sleeve. Same with the sleeve for Eartha Kitt's Santa Baby. These things need to be shared with the adoring public.