Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back : Read Along

This is another rip for you. Buena Vista Records read-along version of Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back. 7" : 33 1/3 RPM. Sometimes the voice over guy almost sounds like he's trying to talk while having the dry-heavs. I'll be posting The Return of the Jedi in a few days. Someday I want to scan in these books.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK :: READ-ALONG BOOK AND RECORD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is truly amazing what you can find on the internet. I was just rummaging through my old stuff recovered from my parents house before they put it up for sale. My 7 year old son and I found my old hand drawn comic strip that goes along with this Star Wars Read-Along book and tape. I have long since lost the tape but still had the paper comic I created and was able to project on the wall with a light bulb and a magnifying glass. Thank you to the one who posted these .mp3 files. I plan on re-marrying them to digital scans of my original comic strip so Adam and I can play them together like they originally were back in the early eighties. Very Cool.

Joseph Turk said...

I grew up with these but in audio cassette format. Wow, what great memories. Just when I thought I had all but lost touch with these jewels of audio delight, you go and surprise me like this! Thank you for re-upping these. Great find!