Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vegas Tomorrow

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow morning for a much anticipated vacation with some really good pals. I'm getting revved up by listening to some live Rat Pack. I wish there was still some of this swinger charm left. I've looked. There really isn't and that is kind of sad. Oh well. Here are three mp3s from Dean, Frank and Sammy. They are all live and they are all from the Sands. The Dean Martin song is from Dean Martin Live From Vegas. This is a really good sounding live cd. Dean does more clowning than singing. The Sinatra song is from Sinatra At The Sands. This has to be one of the best live cds I own. It sounds great. The Sammy song is from Sammy & Friends.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.


No comments: