Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Geisha Boy Original Soundtrack

The Geisha Boy needs to come out on DVD. Has anyone heard of another Jerry Lewis DVD set coming out? Or even volume two of Dean & Jerry? This is easily one of his best. Here is the original soundtrack. Unfortunately there are no Jerry songs on it. I'm going to attach some clips from the movie below.

WALTER SCHARF :: JERRY LEWIS' THE GEISHA BOY

OR DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPLOAD


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that's a blast form the past. I remember watching this on channel 9 as a kid with that little boy walking around saying, "Mr. Woolly" all the time. Sadly, it doesn't look like there's any Jerry songs on here.

mel said...

Is anyone else having audio problems with this post or is it just me?

The sound skips intermittently every second throughout.

Sallie Neal said...

Thanks so much to Mel who directed me here! I love Jerry Lewis and especially this film. Thanks!

mel said...

Sorry brainwerk, I really don't understand what happened. I'm playing it again now and the sound is perfect! My equipment must have decided to play tricks on me the first couple of times.

Thank you very much for posting it - it's fabulous.

stereo3d said...

I'm having trouble with the last two tracks. Everything else plays great but the last two tracks sound like someone manually runnin g the turntable, plus there are skips galore.

stereo3d said...

The draggy audio starts at 4:21 into the track "The Pitiful Parting/The Oriental Problem"