Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Live Replacements :: 1987

Here is a great live concert by The Replacements. It was recorded at the Ritz Theatre in NYC. I really wish they would get back together but I guess that won't happen until Tommy ditches Guns & Roses...

Here is the set list:
I.O.U.
Nevermind
Hold My Life
I Will Dare
Lovelines
Can't Hardly Wait
Little Mascara
Swinging Party
Bastards Of Young
Within Your Reach
The Ledge
Waitress In The Sky
Sweet Home Chicago
Favorite Thing
Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out

Unsatisfied
Go
Nightclub Jitters
California Sun
Another Girl, Another Planet
Kiss Me On The Bus
Skyway
If Only I Was Lonely
Color Me Impressed
Takin' A Ride


SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»