Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Star Wars :: Adventures in Colors and Shapes

OK kiddies. Time to brush up on your colors and shapes with your favorite Star Wars characters. This is from Buena Vista Records, 1983. They really have Han play the part of a prick in this one. The sound is pretty crappy which is surprising because I removed the wrap from this one before I recorded it. It was never played.

STAR WARS ADVENTURES IN COLORS AND SHAPES :: READ-ALONG BOOK AND RECORD

2 comments:

Tony said...

Thanks for making this available as well. You're right, Han Solo was a jerk. I mean, how hard would it have been for him to say, "Get me the red square"? Do you actually have the books for this (and the Star Wars ABC's) too? If so, have you considered scanning them and putting them in the file? Thanks again for sharing this stuff!

brainwerk said...

When I get a better scanner. I will throw them up.