Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Will You Be My Friend?

Here is a thrift store buy. The record was in pretty rough shape but I thought I'd post some songs anyway. A little sweet. A little creepy... The album is called Let's Be Together Today by none other than Mister Rogers.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am a huge fred rogers fan. finding anything by him is difficult. It is worth the search if oyu can find his song "I'm Angry" in which in tipical mr. rogers fashion he sings about being angry.

Anonymous said...

One of the songs he sang on the show that I really liked was "There Are Many Ways".
It has some really beautiful chord changes on the chorus.

I'd like to see more of his stuff posted along with the very FIRST Sesame Street l.p.