Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Spread A Little Bad Music Around

File under To Clear Out A Party. Peter and Marsha Brady recorded a record together in 1973. Apparently they received the most fan mail so it was only obvious that they should... I guess the Brady Six just didn't quench their thirst for rock stardom. There are so many background singers and production that you really can't make out either of their voices. I can't help but feel sorry for Barry Williams when this came out. You just know that this killed him.

FIND THE ENTIRE RECORD HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this so sorry for the delay in commenting.
Anyway, I had no idea this existed.
I'm not sure if this came out before or after the other Brady Bunch records, but I had read Christopher Knight could not sing at all and didn't even sing on ANY of the other Brady Bunch albums. So this really is a bit odd. Can't wait to hear it though.
Is there anyway the entire album could be posted?
thanks
walter

brainwerk said...

I'll rip it in and repost.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!