Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, December 03, 2007

The Complete Jim Nabors :: Christmas In Hawaii

























I have to say I'm suprised that so many people asked me to post this entire album. It is the 1981 soundtrack to a Christmas special with Jim Nabors, Carol Burnett, The Brothers Cazimero & The Honolulu Boy Choir. I had posted a few songs last year, but here is the whole thing.


JIM NABORS :: CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII WITH JIM NABORS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I've actually been waiting since last year to hear this. BTW Anyone out there have the video of this special?

thanks again
Jon

swac said...

Too bad he couldn't get Tom Selleck on the LP as well...

Isa Noel Joyeux said...

Thank you so much for sharing this treasure ! Merry Christmas from France ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I was wondering if you could please upload the Jim Nabors Christmas In Hawaii record again? The link is dead. Thanks

esstee said...

Hi, and almost Merry Christmas 2016. A repost of this, if possible, would be a wonderful early Christmas present?