Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

MECO :: Christmas In The Stars

















Hey everyone. Here is a post for the very few people out there that don't have MECO's Christmas In The Stars. It is a rip from the long out of print CD. Vocals include C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewie and a young Jon Bon Jovi. I don't have a scanner here at home so I had to find an image online. Some good songs, some bad. But it is Original Trilogy Star Wars and that is a plus.

MECO :: CHRISTMAS IN THE STARS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I don't know how I ran into this page but I have been looking for this album. I grew up listening to this over and over and over again (thanks dad). I know the words!