Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All






















Merry Christmas everyone! Another season and come and gone. Where does the time go. There were more albums to post but I just couldn't find the time this year. I didn't even get time to surf around and see what everyone else posted. I'm going to take this week off of posting and see if I can grabs some albums others have posted. Make sure you check back next Christmas (and throughout the year) for more gems. I'll hit it hard next Christmas. I'll have the Ted Knight album up right after the new year. I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What marvelous snapshots! Do you have 8mm movies? In my mind's eye, my childhood trees looked like yours. Then I found the movies and man, were they scrawny! You sure lucked out! Who was the tree shopper in your family? S/He deserves an award. Thanks for your astounding blasts of memory and creativity on this swell blog! HAPPY 2008!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Another typical American house in the 70s!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!