Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Pee-Wee Christmas!!!!






















Hey everyone. I was at a record show this weekend. I was really hoping to find some dusty old hard to find Christmas records to post for you all. I didn't find much but I didn't find this. It is a record from Warner Brothers that I'm guessing was sent only to radio stations. It has some great songs and some holiday greetings on it. A lot of unknowns, but also had Pee-Wee! I knew these existed, but I never knew where they were from. They are great. I only wish they were longer. I posted some clips from Pee-Wee's Christmas Special last year.

PEE-WEE HERMAN :: CHRISTMAS MEDLEY & DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, DUH!

I'll post the rest of the album in a bit. I was just too excited and had to post these. Other mentionable songs by REM, Los Lobos, Throwing Muses and holiday greetings from Lou Reed, Julie Brown, ZZ Top and Nelson Wilbury (George Harrison).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pee Wee also recorded a public service message that said "Don't whack your weenie in public."

Too bad he didn't take his own advice