Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cool Christmas Find


I was wrapping Christmas presents tonight and really wanted to share one before I wrapped it. Earlier this week when I was at an antique store strolling for cool old Christmas decorations I came across this. It's a snowman that sits on your turntable as you play your Christmas records! Isn't this just the coolest? I'm giving it to my brother but I'm really temped to keep it with my Christmas records... Just wanted to share this with you guys before I gave it away. Who knows when I'll find another.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

That is AWESOME! Happy Holidays!

Retro Hound said...

I want one of those!