Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Glen Campbell :: Ghost On Canvas

Before I start up the regular Christmas postings, I would like to take a moment and post something. It's the newest and probably last Glen Campbell video called Ghost On Canvas. Wow! It's pretty powerful. This is to be Glen's last album, I guess he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and he is retiring. The video reflects back to the pivotal times in Glen's career with nods to Dean Martin, Elvis, The Monkees, Johnny Cash, Buck Owens, his TV show and more. The video stars Paul Westerberg of (my favorites) The Replacements, the writer of the song. The director deserves a big thumbs up here too! It's beautiful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great video & song. G.B. you Glen.
-Lee