Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Muppets Take Manhattan Read Along






















Here is a read along book and record from 1984. The Muppets Take Manhattan. I can't tell if it's a voice actor doing all the voices, or the real people. I go back and forth.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

1 comment:

Andrew Leal said...

Hey! I know this is an ancient post, but just to confirm, it is the real voices... just giving the most incredibly stilted line readings. I notice that as a budgetary measure, perhaps, or just to speed up the story, outside of a few crowd shouts (mostly by Muppeteer Jerry Nelson), no non-Muppet character has any dialogue, so they didn't have to either get the real actors or (like the Disney records of things like "Gremlins") do voice matches.