Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bob Hope :: Christmas Day


Ahhh. My first record share in about two years... Feels good... I'll start posting more again soon. I'm just not set up for it right now. After Christmas I want to get back to at least one record a month. This first record is from Bob Hope and it's called Holidays from 1973. Each track is about a particular holiday so I decided to share one called Christmas Day. Some great Bob Hope stand-up comedy about old Hollywood. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to download this LP?
I am new here.
Thanks Vince