Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I'm baaack!


Yes. I know. I've said it many time and haven't followed through... This time I mean it. I will never be at the level I was a few years back posting multiple albums per week. Kids and life just take up too much time for that. But I will be posting interesting and unique albums and pop culture crap when I find them. Coming back to this blog is like moving back into an old house that needs lots of work. Links are broken and images are gone... I'll try and clean things up over the next few weeks and give this old place a face lift. My servers have all changes so very few links to music remain. If there is something you want me to repost, just drop me a message and please be patient.

Now begins the long, up-hill battle to have music lovers come back and visit my site. For those of you that stumble upon this, Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

BOPST said...

YES! IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

Got some great Halloween party stuff from you back in the day. Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

Good to see ya.

DonHo57 said...

But some of us have been lurking, hovering, and awaiting your return...glad to see you back!

Ernie said...

Where ya been, buddy? You know Christmas is coming, Right?

luke kurtis said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing what you post.

Badgercat said...

Good to see that you're alive and kickin'! Look forward to hearing what you might dig up this Christmas season.

Erick said...

Welcome back! We missed ya!

ron said...

Welcome Back!

Happy Holidays !!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I've keep CTCW rss feed warm for you.

Anonymous said...

This is great news - welcome back!

brainwerk said...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's good to be back!