Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Question To All Munsters Fans

Hey Munsters fans, I have a question for you... A couple of years ago when I was working on The Munsters Mix for my blog, I went through and watched every episode in sequential order. I remember coming across a Christmas reference and thinking that would be a great soundbyte in the next Christmas Mix I post here (if there ever is one). Anyone have any idea what this is or which episode it's in? It's not a Christmas episode, but a mention at the end of an episode. I totally drawing a blank... I am NOT talking about the abomination they call The Munster's Scary Little Christmas from 1996...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a Munsters episode where Herman & Grandpa were pulled over by the cops and when the police cars had their lights going Herman said something to the effect of "with all the pretty lights it must be Christmas". Could that be it, or am I thinking of a different episode?

brainwerk said...

That could be it... I'm drawing a blank. I seem to remember them Wishing each other a Merry Christmas. It wasn't the theme of the episode, just a flash back or something like that. I would love to know which episode your quote is from though. I'd throw that up for sure.