Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Trailer Trash


Let me take some time away from the soundbytes to talk about one of my favorite local bands here in Minneapolis. They are a great live band that plays western swing and they pack the house. It's really hard to describe how much fun they are to see live. Every holiday season I look forward to their Christmas shows and I can't wait to see them next weekend. They have three Christmas CDs that are now available for purchase from their website. Below are some samples of my favorites.

Mary's Boy Child

I've Shopped Everywhere

Do You Hear What I Hear (You Really Got Me)

Santa's A Spy

Night Before X-Mas Boogie

Believe me. You could do far worse for ten buck a pop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I've been lovin' the classic sound bytes but nice sidebar with these tracks. Really like these guys. Thanks for all the work - it is appreciated.

Merry Christmas,

KJR